Monday, June 16, 2008

My Mosaic

I saw this on some friends' blogs and think it's neat. I noticed that with many of my answers, several of the same photos appeared...mine are very nature-oriented...



Follow the simple steps to create your own!

a. Type your one-word answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into a Mosaic Maker.
I used this one http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php


Here are the questions, and my answers:

1. What is your first name? Melissa
2. What is your favorite food? Tex Mex
3. What high school did you go to? Clarke County
4. What is your favorite color? Ocean blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Depp
6. Favorite drink? Glass of cold water
7. Dream vacation? Secluded island
8. Favorite dessert? Betty Crocker cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Happy and carefree
10. What do you love most in life? Life itself
11. One Word to describe you. Longing
12. Your flickr name:

These are the titles of the photos coming up from my searches in flickr for the above questions.
1. melissa, v, 2. combo fajitas at Ted's, 3. Rural Athens, GA, 4. Blue Ocean, 5. Johnny Depp, Pirates of the Caribbean, 6. glass and ice, 7. north island beach, 8. passover torte, 9. carefree, 10. Call of the Raven (formerly Nature's Special Effects), 11. The Shadow...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! I love your mosaic and it is really cool how all of the photos are sort of similar...I'm glad you did it and really enjoyed comapring your answers to the pics!


Love you!
Amy

Steve said...

Hey Melissa, I couldn't find your email address, so here is the link to our house pics.....
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=bd5fayk.azk0vrhs&x=0&y=72ucaa&localeid=en_US