Friday, July 11, 2008

To the south of France

Travel update: I travelled to Sweden a few weeks ago which was a very nice time - I will post photos sometime soon. However, the latest travel news is that Arno and I are preparing to leave in approximately 12 hours to drive to the south of France where we will spend the next 10 days. We're staying a village called Menton (pictured below), which is not far from Monaco, Nice, Cannes, etc.!














___________________________________________
It's my first time to the south of France and I've been wanting to go here for many many years. We'll also head a little west to the famed region of Provence! :)


I hope to have some great photos from this trip! Stay tuned!!!

I wish you all a wonderful summer and vacation if you're going on one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, did you take the pic at the bottom? It is amazing!!! Love you :) Amy

Steve said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. First, b/c I really enjoyed my trip to Sweden and want to go back sometime. Please tell us about it! And more so in that you are going to southern France! I want to go/live there so badly. I love France!!! If I could figure out a way for Kelly and I to live there forever, I totally would!!!