Monday, December 10, 2007

What's happenin'?

It's been a while since I've blogged, but in the meantime Arno and I have travelled to Paris with friends for a weekend, and I have spent the past weekend in Brussels (Belgium). I have to say, I love both cities. Paris is just great with its chic cafes and shops - and general vibe. Brussels is comparably chic, and also boasts beautiful historic architecture.


I hope to have a few photos from these trips soon...but you can also visit some old blog posts on both Paris and Brussels since I visited both in the past 2 years.

In other news, my dad, stepmom, and baby brother Jared will be visiting for 2 weeks next April! Should be a fun trip! We'll be exploring the Netherlands a bit and also travel to some cities in western and southern Germany by car - most likely Munich, Nuremberg, and Cologne...

This is also my first time not being home for Christmas!! Arno and I are going to make our place very cozy and Christmasy, though...at the same time, however, we're get the keys to our newly purchased apartment on the 21st so our Christmas period will involve a lot of home-related events/things to do...I do hope to find a church or event around town that will have a Christmas evening with the carols and feelings I associate with this time of year!!
Anyhow, to be continued....
Wishing you all well this season! :o)


No comments: