Monday, December 17, 2007

Ah, 'Par-eee' - early Nov. 2007

As mentioned in a previous post, Arno and I went with friends to Paris a little over a month ago...this was my 4th time methinks. No matter what you hear about the French, the city and country is just beautiful...and this one in particular.


For these shots below, I went for the 'antique photo' look :)


























Every time I go to Paris, I can't help but stare and take too many photos of the Eiffel Tower...just like every other tourist, I suppose!! Did you know that the Eiffel Tower is the most photographed monument in the world?


1 comment:

Steve said...

Ah, Paris. Is there such a thing as a bad day in Paris? Me thinks not, ha. I'd probably say it is my favorite city and I'm not sure which of the ones I still have on my 'to see' list will ever top it!