Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Groningen, Netherlands

Groningen is the largest city in the far northeastern part of the Netherlands and since I'd never been there, my friend Brian and I recently visited for a day (it is 2.5 hours by train each way to/from Amsterdam). The city was nice with, some rather pretty buildings (in photos below), but it was not too drastically different from many of the nice Dutch towns and cities so I don't have many photos from there...it was good to get out and see a new place, though!



1 comment:

katie k-h said...

MELISSA!!

I've been meaning to look up your blog! And, I'm so glad that I did! I love it. Your photos are beautiful, and your little bro is so stinkin CUTE!

It looks like you're happy and that you're well.

Now that I've found you again, I'll check back frequently...So, keep the updates coming.

Lots of Love,

Katie