Monday, January 08, 2007

New Year, and New Apartment

So, unlike past years when I've flown back to Europe for New Year's arriving on the morning of the 31st, I planned it a little better and arrived the morning of the 30th -- doing that definitely gave me time to get over some jet lag! Arno, three of his guy friends, and myself headed to a bar/club in the center of Amsterdam that had a Las Vegas themed party. They bought fun suits for the occasion, as you can see ;o) Happy 2007 to everyone!



















~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Below are photo
s of the apartment and surrounding area from where I am now living in Amsterdam. (Hint: name of the street is pronounced similar to 'rows-strat').















We are the 2nd floor up from the street level, the balcony with the green thing on it...








No comments: