Monday, November 14, 2005

Random posting...



My two favorite men - Brian on the left, and my cute boyfriend on the right, Marnix :0)

What's new with me? I will be in the NL until leaving for the states on the 17th, and will be home until the 30th. Look forward to catching up with people!! Until then, I am busy with a course on international organizations/conflict resolution and a methodology course, which is basically statistics.
Our program faculty has organized a trip on Nov. 23rd-24th to go to Bruges and Brussels to meet some people, as well as visit the European Parliament and Commission. Should be an educational and exciting trip! Grades in the program are good so far too. In other news, I am looking for a place to live starting in the New Year with my friend above, Brian. Well, that's the general update. Signing off...

No comments: